PostgreSQL is a popular relational open source database. This role can be used to install and manage a set of PostgreSQL clusters on Debian-based systems. You can use debops.postgresql role to configure roles and databases on local or remote PostgreSQL servers.
- debops.postgresql_server default variables
- PostgreSQL installation, packages
- Network connections, firewall
- Database admin and trusted roles
- Cluster configuration
- Public Key Infrastructure configuration
- Global cluster resources
- Host Based Authentication configuration
- Ident map configuration
- PostgreSQL cluster configuration
- AutoPostgreSQLBackup configuration
- Role-dependent configuration
- Configuration for other Ansible roles
debops.postgresql_server - Manage PostgreSQL server using Ansible Copyright (C) 2015-2017 Maciej Delmanowski <firstname.lastname@example.org> Copyright (C) 2015-2017 DebOps https://debops.org/ This Ansible role is part of DebOps. DebOps is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation. DebOps is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with DebOps. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.