RabbitMQ is an Open Source message broker which supports AMQP, STOMP and MQTT protocols.
This Ansible role can be used to install and manage RabbitMQ service on Debian/Ubuntu hosts.
- Getting started
- Usage as a role dependency
- debops.rabbitmq_server default variables
- APT packages
- System configuration
- Resource utilization
- Erlang cookie
- Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) configuration
- RabbitMQ environment
- RabbitMQ main configuration
- RabbitMQ plugin configuration
- RabbitMQ virtual host configuration
- RabbitMQ parameter configuration
- RabbitMQ policy configuration
- RabbitMQ user account configuration
- RabbitMQ cluster configuration
- Public Key Infrastructure configuration
- Configuration for other Ansible roles
- Default variable details
debops.rabbitmq_server - Manage RabbitMQ service using Ansible Copyright (C) 2017 Maciej Delmanowski <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2017 DebOps <https://debops.org/> SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-3.0-only This repository is part of DebOps. DebOps is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation. DebOps is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with DebOps. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.