Nextcloud will be installed using the upstream tarballs. ownCloud will be installed as package coming directly from upstream.
Note that Nginx is not officially supported by ownCloud nor NextCloud but it is community supported and should work without problems. Apache is supported by the role but not yet used by default and not very well tested.
- Support for LDAP using the debops.ldap Ansible role.
- In memory caching using Redis for file locking and APCu.
- Theming support (only tested with ownCloud 10).
- Extensive configuration options via Ansible’s inventory.
- Fully automated ownCloud security updates. Not yet enabled by default nor tested with ownCloud 10.
- Getting started
- Default variable details
- External users
- External storage
- Upgrade notes
- Default variables
- Packages and installation
- Nextcloud user account
- Base directory paths
- Nextcloud installation
- ownCloud upgrades
- ownCloud source and deployment
- In memory caching
- Database configuration
- ownCloud admin login/password
- ownCloud configuration
- ownCloud config.php configuration
- ownCloud applications configuration
- External storage
- ownCloud raw occ commands
- ownCloud user files
- LDAP authentication
- ownCloud Mail configuration
- Theming ownCloud
- Role-dependent configuration
- LDAP Directory Information Tree
debops.owncloud - Install and manage ownCloud instances Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Maciej Delmanowski <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2015 Hartmut Goebel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Copyright (C) 2015-2019 Robin Schneider <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2015-2019 DebOps https://debops.org/ This Ansible role is part of DebOps. DebOps is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation. DebOps is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with DebOps. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.