DebOps API reference v0¶
API base URL: https://api.debops.org/v0
HTTP GET queries¶
Returns the current version (including minor version and patch version) of the DebOps API as raw string.
Returns license information about the API.
Returns the metadata for the given Ansible role.
Returns the metadata for all Ansible role of the given role owner.
Returns a simple list for all Ansible roles of the given role owner.
Returns the total number of roles in the given name space.
[:<owner>] is optional and allows to limit the count to the given role
Role metadata JSON format¶
^/role/.*.json$ API calls return a JSON object containing the keys
^/roles/.*.json$ API calls return a JSON object. The outer dict maps
from the full role name to the meta data (described below).
0.2.0 are not fully supported by
this API. Keys might be missing for roles below
Do a version compare for
0.2.0 or higher or update the roles (or fixup
the DebOps API).
- Ansible Galaxy role owner.
- Ansible Galaxy role name.
- Ansible role name as used in URLs. Currently the only case where this is
role_nameis ansible (in this case
List of dicts, one dict for each author.
- Full name of the author.
- Nickname of the author.
- Boolean value specifying if author is a maintainer.
Only available for
- Secure git URL where the repository can be cloned from.
- Description of the repository.
- To which version of the DebOps role standard does the role comply to. TODO: The versions are currently not documented elsewhere.
- HTML URL of the rendered documentation of the repository.
- HTML URL of the rendered changelog.
- HTML URL of the role on Ansible Galaxy.
- HTML URL on the VCS platform where issues can be reported to.
- License of the repository, as SPDX license identifier.
- Minimum required Ansible version to run this role.
- Corresponds with
meta/main.ymlfile of Ansible roles.
- HTML URL on the VCS platform where Pull/Merge requests can be submitted to.
- List of tags of the repository, currently equivalent with Ansible Galaxy role tags.
- HTML URL to test suite for this repository.
- Image URL the build badge of the continues integration system on which the repository is tested.
- HTML URL for the test page of the continues integration system which is used for the repository.
- HTML URL to the VCS platform where the repository is hosted.
- Latest released version of the repository.
0.0.0when no release has been made.
- Number of commits since the last release. Is missing when no release has been made.
- Date of last commit in VCS.