Default variable details¶
debops.resolvconf default variables have more extensive
configuration than simple strings or lists, here you can find documentation and
examples for them.
resolvconf__*_interface_order variables define the contents of the
/etc/resolvconf/interface-order configuration file - see the
interface-order(5) manual page for details about this file.
resolvconf__original_interface_order default variable to see
the original contents of the configuration file represented in the role. The
resolvconf__default_interface_order variable contains the
modifications to the original configuration file defined in the role by default
and enabled conditionally.
The contents of the
resolvconf__*_interface_order variables are a list of
YAML dictionaries, each dictionary defines a section of the configuration file
using specific parameters:
- Required. A name of a given section, used only as a handle for a given
configuration entry. Multiple entries with the same
nameparameter are merged together and can affect a given entry in order of appearance.
- Required. A string or a YAML text block which will be inserted in the generated configuration file. See the interface-order(5) for details about what can be defined here.
- Optional. A string or YAML text block with additional comments about a given configuration entry.
- Optional. If not specified or
present, a given configuration section will be included in the generated configuration file. If
absent, a configuration section will be removed from the generated configuration file. If
ignore, a given configuration entry will not be evaluated by the role during its execution.
- Optional. Name of a configuration entry (its
nameparameter) from which a given entry should copy its internal "id" value. This can be used to rougly place a given configuration entry near the specified configuration section without the need to modify the order of all of the other entries.
- Optional. A positive or negative number which defines an additional "weight" of a given entry relative to other configuration entries. This parameter can be used to fine-tune the order of the configuration sections in the generated configuration file.