The Icinga project is a monitoring solution which can be used to monitor infrastructure hosts and services. Icinga can use variety of remote agents as well as SNMP to monitor remote hosts.
DebOps provides support for Icinga 2, split into several roles:
- the debops.icinga role is the Icinga 2 Agent role, usually installed on all hosts in the cluster that should be monitored. Different instances can function as masters, satellites or clients depending on the configuration.
- the debops.icinga_db role can be used to configure the database support for Icinga 2, used by the web interface. Both PostgreSQL and MariaDB databases are supported.
- the debops.icinga_web role manages the Icinga 2 Web interface, including installation of external modules like Icinga 2 Director.
- Getting started
- debops.icinga_web default variables
- APT packages, UNIX environment
- Network configuraton
- Icinga 2 Web modules
- Icinga 2 Web internal database
- Icinga 2 master database
- Icinga 2 Director support
- Icinga 2 REST API
- Icinga 2 Web initial user accounts
- Configuration for other Ansible roles
- Default variable details
debops.icinga_web - Manage Icinga 2 Webservice using Ansible Copyright (C) 2018 Maciej Delmanowski <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2018 DebOps https://debops.org/ This Ansible role is part of DebOps. DebOps is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation. DebOps is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with DebOps. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.